- About Us
- Protection Products
- The DPC Advantage
- Contact Us
- Going Green
Dunnage: Protect Your Products In Transit
Product damage from shipping can be an irritating problem, but you might not be aware of how much it's actually costing your organization. What about the costs to ship the damaged product back and restock it? The time delay? The potential injury to your workers caused from unloading a container full of damaged or shifted product? The potential loss of a customer after they receive a damaged load? With these high costs of damage, you need to be confident in the protection your products receive in transit. With load securement solutions from DPC, you can be.
DPC innovative dunnage products are designed both for strength and efficiency, filling the voids in your trailer, boxcar or container, and securing your products to make sure that they reach their destination in the same condition they left you.
DPC's product line includes:
- Void Fillers: corrugated load securement products that fill the gaps in between pallets, securing products in transit
- Honeycomb Panels: superior strength buffer pads used for filling voids and adding protection for products in transit
- Air Bags: easy-to-inflate, double-wall air bags secure palletized products in place for excellent protection during transit
- Corrugated Pads: used as load separators and product liners to prevent product shifting during transit
- Corrugated Honeycomb Pallets: innovative honeycomb pallets provide a strong, lightweight and cost-effective alternative to wooden and plastic pallets
- Tier 55: specialized panel designed to protect double-stacked 55-gallon steel drums in transit
- and other customized products to fit your specific loads
More than just a manufacturer of dunnage products, we are load securement experts with over 20 years experience in solving damage problems from shipping. Whether you ship by road, by rail, intermodal or overseas, DPC will evaluate your current load securement issues and design a customized dunnage solution to efficiently protect your load. This includes test loadings and evaluation to make sure you're satisfied with the results, and the creation of loading diagrams and instructional tools to train your staff on your new loading process.
The ride is rough. But the effect on your bottom line doesn't have to be. Our success at creating industry-leading damage prevention solutions has helped companies save time and money since 1986, increasing loading efficiency and reducing shipping delays and product loss due to damage suffered in transit.
DPC load securement solutions are used by leading Fortune 500 companies and organizations of all sizes from industries across North America. They are relied on when shipping a wide variety of products including chemicals, beverages, case goods, bagged products, lumber, mined products, gypsum board and much more.