- About Us
- Protection Products
- The DPC Advantage
- Contact Us
- Going Green
Dunnage Air Bags
- DPC dunnage air bags stabilize your load for over-the-road, rail, intermodal and overseas transit.
- DPC dunnage air bags secure your palletized product in a truck, railcar or container by exerting continuous pressure against the sidewalls of the container, or between the products. After placing the air bag in the void between pallets, our inflation equipment allows your loading staff to easily fill the air bag to required levels and secure your products in under a minute.
- DPC air bags come in either polywoven or Kraft paper options and are designed and manufactured to withstand the difficult and challenging needs of loading docks and the shipping cycle.
- Dunnage air bags can be used alone, or with void fillers, honeycomb panels and corrugated pads to create a comprehensive solution for damage prevention.
- DPC offers a wide variety of dunnage air bag sizes and strengths for your specific protection application.
Air Bag Features & Benefits
Single-person installation — only one person is needed to load products and air bags, creating a simple and easy-to-use system for load securement that's easy to store
May be reused for additional trips and applications
Inflates in under one minute — loading and securing your shipment is quick and easy
Variety of sizes and strengths — to meet a number of applications and needs
Braces load in all directions — the air bag may provide side-to-side and front-to-back movement protection for your shipment
Ergonomically designed inflator equipment — designed for one operator to easily inflate and deflate Deflation size makes for easy storage and transport
Versatile — provides stabilization for all types of products in rail, truck, intermodal and ocean cargo shipments
Available in either coated Kraft paper or polywoven to meet high moisture requirements
Increased loading efficiency — makes loading and unloading faster, saving time and cost of load securement procedures
Air Bag Applications
DPC load securement solutions are used by leading Fortune 500 companies and organizations of all sizes from industries across North America. They are relied on when shipping a wide variety of products including chemicals, beverages, case goods, bagged products, lumber, mined products, gypsum board and much more.