- About Us
- Protection Products
- The DPC Advantage
- Contact Us
- Going Green
DPC honeycomb panels are versatile protective packaging and dunnage products that minimize load shifting and prevent product damage in transit. Honeycomb panels can be used on their own as buffer pads for palletized products, or in combination with void fillers, air bags and corrugated pads/boxes to provide the optimum load securement solution. They are designed and manufactured to take full advantage of the superior load bearing capability of honeycomb shaped cells. All DPC honeycomb panels are lightweight, strong and durable providing superior compression strength to prevent damage from the rigors of the shipping environment.
- Manufactured with honeycomb cells laminated on both sides with Kraft linerboard, DPC Protecto-Cell Panels provide palletized product protection for a variety of applications.
- Protecto-Cell Panels absorb impact and prevent product shift in all modes of shipping. Ideal for longitudinal (front-to-back) voids.
- Protecto-Cell Panels may also be laminated with corrugate on each side for additional strength and longevity.
- Protecto-Cell Panels are available in an array of cell sizes, providing options for a number of applications. Panels can also be manufactured in varying widths and lengths to meet individual loading requirements.
- When your shipment requires additional load restraint for absorbing end-to-end impacts and stabilizing uneven (step-down) loads, DPC Protecto-Wood Panels offer an excellent solution.
- Protecto-Wood Panels are constructed for durability with a wood and honeycomb combination interior and top and bottom corrugate layers. The wood and honeycomb combination provides maximum strength, stiffness and flatness.
- Protecto-Wood Panels from DPC provide the strength of traditional plywood dunnage with the lightweight and efficient design of honeycomb to deliver safer and more durable load protection at a lower cost.
- When you need a solution to prevent double-stacked 55-gallon drums from tipping or shifting during shipping, DPC offers a honeycomb panel that acts as a buffer between the first and second level of drums.
- The honeycomb panels provide a durable and efficient product to "seat" the top and bottom layer of drums so they won't budge during shipping.
- This product is particularly useful and effective for use in double-stacked containers, resulting in a stabilized and protected load, ready for shipment.
Inside the Box Protective Packaging
At DPC, we manufacture custom honeycomb packaging solutions that can protect your products INSIDE THE BOX as well for superior strength, cost-efficient protection and global market demands such as sustainability.
- With current Sustainability issues in the market, our honeycomb eliminates any issues that arise from manufacturers needing protective packaging that need to meet these stringent requirements.
- With the high cost of petroleum consistently increasing the cost of foam products, honeycomb provides more stability and efficiency from a cost standpoint.
- The shear versatility of our custom manufactured honeycomb allows for different products to be protected by the same packaging solution.
- 100% Recyclable
Honeycomb Panel Features & Benefits
- AAR-approved — have passed the rigorous testing requirements of the Association of American Railroads
- Custom-sized to match your application at no extra charge — saving money by using the exact size needed. (There is no need to order a 4' X 8' panel when it is not necessary.)
- Lightweight & efficient — easy to handle for faster loading
- Reusable — durable and long-lasting, they can be used for multiple shipments
- Variety of crush strengths — honeycomb panels offer superior compressive strength variant by cell size
- 100% recyclable materials — all components can be recycled to reduce waste disposal costs and landfill use
- Increase loading efficiency — makes loading and unloading faster, saving time and cost of load securement procedures
Honeycomb Panel Applications
DPC honeycomb panels are AAR-approved and are utilized by leading Fortune 500 companies and organizations of all sizes from a variety of industries across North America. They are an integral part of a comprehensive protection solutions when transporting chemicals, beverages, case goods, bagged products, lumber, mined products, gypsum board, windows, glass, doors, exercise equipment, rolled / cased goods, batteries, electronics, computers, printers, air conditioners, grills and much more.
Our damage prevention experts have created successful transit and packaging solutions for every industry, and we are confident that we can help you overcome your challenges as well.