- About Us
- Protection Products
- The DPC Advantage
- Contact Us
- Going Green
When shipping overseas, the possibilities for damage are as unpredictable as the waves.
These waves can create challenges with front-to-back and side-to-side product shifting in transit. Plus, the crane ride to and from the ship and shore can be hard on your container as well. And the costs of damage are high.
More than the damaged product, there's the cost to ship the damaged product back and restock it, the time delay, the potential injury to your workers caused from unloading a container full of damaged or shifted product, and perhaps most important of all, the potential loss of a customer after they receive a damaged load.
For all of your overseas shipping challenges, DPC has you covered. All of our dunnage products are designed to secure your products in transit and help you prevent the high costs of damage.
These products include:
- Honeycomb Pallets: With growing concerns regarding the spread of wood-borne pests, regulations are now restricting the use of certain types of wood packaging materials for international shipments. Rather than turning to expensive, approved heat-treatments, our strong, lightweight and AAR-approved honeycomb pallets offer a cost-effective way to meet these regulations.
- Void Fillers: corrugated load securement products that fill the voids between the pallets in your container for securing products through overseas transit
- Honeycomb Panels: superior strength, small-cell honeycomb used for filling voids and adding protection for products in overseas transit
- Air Bags:easy-to-inflate, multi-wall air bags secure products in place for excellent protection during overseas transit
- Corrugated Pads: used as load separators and product liners to prevent product friction and chaffing during overseas transit
- Tier 55: specialized panel designed to protect double-stacked 55-gallon steel drums in overseas transit
- and other customized products to fit your specific loads
Here is an example of a load securement solution created for preventing damage in transit when shipping by overseas container.
Void fillers are positioned between double-stacked palletized product to secure the load and prevent side-to-side shifting in transit. And honeycomb panels are used along with air bags between pallets to provide additional load securement.
The DPC Advantage
To help you solve the challenges of overseas transport, we'll jump into your container to analyze your current damage challenges and create a plan for your ride ahead. We'll customize dunnage products that protect your products along the way and prevent the high costs of in-transit damage. And we'll always be there to support your staff with on-the-dock expertise and continuous help with any new shipping challenges as they arise.
We call this ongoing process The DPC Advantage. To learn more about how we support your damage prevention needs, please click on the links below: